2501 W. 18th Ave., Suite D
Emporia, KS 66801
620-342-1714 • Fax 620-342-4701
Thank you for submitting your application! You should expect a reminder email from The Jones Foundation with the list of additional documents you must provide to complete your application. While all documents may not be available at the time of submission, provide what is available. Remember, your application is NOT COMPLETE until we have all documents below in the office:
STUDENTS must provide copies of the following:
- Most recent complete Federal Tax Return, if filed.
- Most recent complete Financial Aid Award Letter with your name included. Copies with handwritten names will not be accepted.
- Official Final High School Transcript. If your final transcript is not available, go ahead and submit all other documents listed and submit your transcript once it is final. Electronic submission is accepted and may be sent to [email protected]
- All pages of Final Student Aid Report (SAR). Log in with your FSA ID at www.fafsa.ed.gov
- Copy of State-issued Birth Certificate or Legal Immigration Status Documents. Do not send original.
PARENTS must provide copies of the following:
- Most recent complete Federal Tax Return. If you file a separate business tax return, you must also provide a copy. If you have questions, please contact the office.
- Proof of all additional monthly income for previous year, as listed in your application.