2501 W. 18th Ave., Suite D
Emporia, KS 66801
620-342-1714 • Fax 620-342-4701
Thank you for submitting your application! As a helpful reminder, an important email from Jones Foundation (firstname.lastname@example.org) has been sent to the STUDENT’S PREFERRED EMAIL address as listed in the application, re-capping the required documents to complete your application. Should the message not appear it may have been identified as spam so make sure to check there as well! We are aware that not all documents may be available at the time of submission, but ask that you DO provide what is available before the deadline in order to have your application considered. It is important to note that your application will not be reviewed by the Board of Trustees until we have received ALL documents. Make sure to get remaining documents sent via fax (620-342-4701) or email (email@example.com) as soon as they are available to avoid unnecessary delays!!
STUDENTS must provide copies of the following:
- Most recent complete Federal Tax Return, if filed.
- Financial Aid Award Letter for the academic year for which you are applying. This letter must include your name (cannot be handwritten) and must show amounts awarded for EACH SEMESTER.
- Official Final High School Transcript. If transcript is not available at the time you apply, submit your application and all other documents listed and submit your transcript once it is final. Electronic submission is REQUIRED and MUST be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Copy of State-issued Birth Certificate, or Legal Immigration Status Documents.
PARENTS must provide copies of the following:
- Most recent complete Federal Tax Return. If you file a SEPARATE BUSINESS return, you must also provide a copy. If MARRIED and file separate returns, BOTH are required. If you LIVE TOGETHER and both individuals file returns, BOTH are required. Should you have questions, please contact the office.
- Proof of all additional monthly income for previous year, i.e. cash assistance, child support, death and/or survivor benefits, SSDI, SSI, food stamps, military, retirement, unemployment.