2501 W. 18th Ave., Suite D
Emporia, KS 66801
620-342-1714 • Fax 620-342-4701
Thank you for submitting your application! As a helpful reminder, an email from Jones Foundation ([email protected]) has been sent to the STUDENT’S PREFERRED EMAIL shown in the application re-capping the required documents to complete your application. Should the message not appear in the Inbox it may have been identified as spam so make sure to check there as well! We are aware that not all documents may be available at the time of submission, but ask that you DO provide what is available before the deadline in order to have your application considered. It is important to note that your application will not be reviewed by the Board of Trustees until we have received ALL documents. Make sure to get remaining documents into our office as soon as they are available to avoid unnecessary delays!!
STUDENTS must provide copies of the following:
- Most recent complete Federal Tax Return, if filed.
- Most recent Financial Aid Award Letter with your name included. Copies with handwritten names will not be accepted.
- Official Transcript from last institution attended. If currently receiving funding or transferring schools, provide once all grades are posted. Electronic submission is accepted and can be sent to [email protected]
- All pages of Final Student Aid Report (SAR). Log in with your FSA ID at Free Application for Federal Student Aid.
- Copy of State Issued Birth Certificate or Legal Immigration Status Documents, if first time applying. Do not send original.
PARENTS must provide copies of the following:
- Most recent complete Federal Tax Return. If you file a separate business tax return, you must also provide a copy. If you have questions please contact the office.
- Proof of all additional monthly income for previous year, as listed in the application.