2501 W. 18th Ave., Suite D
Emporia, KS 66801
620-342-1714 • Fax 620-342-4701
Student is eligible to apply for aid as an Independent Applicant
- Gather these items:
- Most recent complete Federal Tax Return, if filed. If you file a separate business tax return, you must also provide a copy. If you have questions, please contact the office.
- Proof of all additional monthly income for previous year, as listed on page 2 in your application.
- Most recent Financial Aid Award Letter with your name included. Copies with handwritten names will not be accepted.
- Official Transcript from last institution attended. If currently receiving funding or transferring schools, provide once all grades are posted. Electronic submission is accepted and may be sent to [email protected].
- All pages of Final Student Aid Report (SAR). Log in with your FSA ID at Free Application for Federal Student Aid.
- Copy of State-issued Birth Certificate or Legal Immigration Status Documents, if first time applying. Do not send original.
- Complete the Online Application below and deliver or mail copies of as many of the required documents above to Jones Foundation at 2501 W. 18th Avenue, Suite D, Emporia, Kansas ON OR BEFORE JUNE 15th; however, EARLY return is encouraged. Should you not have all documents, you will need to provide the information as soon as available.