Student is eligible to apply for aid as an Independent Applicant
- Gather these items:
- PREVIOUS YEAR COMPLETE FEDERAL TAX RETURN
- PROOF OF ALL ADDITIONAL MONTHLY INCOME FOR PREVIOUS YEAR, AS LISTED IN YOUR APPLICATION
- ALL PAGES OF FINAL STUDENT AID REPORT (SAR) Log in with your FSA ID at www.fafsa.ed.gov.
- COPY OF STATE ISSUED BIRTH CERTIFICATE. Do not send original.
- MOST CURRENT FINANCIAL AID AWARD LETTER WITH YOUR NAME INCLUDED. Copies with handwritten names will not be accepted.
- OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPT FROM LAST INSTITUTION ATTENDED. If currently receiving funding, provide once all grades are posted. Electronic submission is accepted and can be sent to [email protected]
- Complete the Online Application below, and then deliver or mail the above items to Jones Foundation at 2501 W. 18th Avenue, Suite D, Emporia, Kansas ON OR BEFORE NOVEMBER 30th, however, EARLY return is encouraged.